It's start with..

事情這樣開始..


One thing / I don't know why


It doesn't even matter how hard you try

即便你怎麼努力也無法了解

But Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme


但請記住
我寫了這首歌


To explain in due time


只爲了 來得急向你解釋 與彌補一切








All I know....

我只知道..

Time is a valuable thing
時間是寶貴的東西


watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

只能看著他隨鐘擺流逝

Watch it count down to the end of the day

眼睜睜倒數至 長日將近



The clock ticks life away


看著指針帶走人生



It's so unreal..

如此虛幻..

I Didn't look out below

我不敢往窗外探頭看



Watch the time go right out of window

望著時間毫不留情地穿過了窗口


Try to hold on / But didn't even know



of wasted it all just to watch you go..


想要挽回
但不知道









做了那麼多 只能徒勞無功地看你離去





Just watch you go..



I kept everything inside and even though I tried





我將一切悲傷往心裡藏 但無論我爲你做了再多






it all fell apart


一切都還是徒勞無功






What it meant to me / will eventually


我再怎麼努力 / 但最後我所得到的



Be a memory / of a time


只剩挽不回的追憶




when I tried so hard and got so far





我孤注一擲 才有現在




but in the end , it doesn't even matter.

但到最後 卻沒有什麼差別



I had to fall to lose it all

我宣告投降 全盤皆輸




but in the end , it doesn't even matter......



























One thing / I don't know why


It doesn't even matter how hard you try


But Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme



To remind myself how I tried so hard.....



















In spite of the way you were mocking me


儘管誤會我

對我做的一切棄如敝屣



Acting like I was part of your property.

儘管在你眼中 我就像是你的一部分 不值得提起


Remembering all the times you fought with me


想起妳我針鋒相對的以前


I'm surprised it got so far


訝異我們已經爭執如此地步


got so far.....




Thing aren't the way they were before

世事全非



you wouldn't even recognize me anymore

妳也認不出原來的我



Not that you knew me back then

因為妳無法認出原來的自我


But it all comes back to me..in the end


我只能默默承受這一切傷痛



















I've put my trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go


我如此相信妳
卯足全力相信妳


For all this

對於這一切

There's only one thing you should know

妳只要記住一件事....






























讓我想起很多很多很多事

所以我哭了


我不願意
but that's the way to go







all of this

is

so fit



what happened.







熟悉









隱隱作痛










I understand completely right now.




I gave you none.
you hates none.























I'm so sorry about you. I've drawn regret. To cross out what I've become.











I'm so ssssssssssssssssorry..........
文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 modoothen 的頭像
modoothen

-.. --- .- ... .. -. ..-. .. -. - -.--

modoothen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)